Lechler UV-Process: extreme productivity, minimum energy consumption …with the maximum ease of use
In the industrial field, UV technology is an excellent example of transversal innovation for the drying of coatings, paints, inks and adhesives. It deals with a photochemical process in which the ultraviolet light, coming from a specially designed lamp, allows the polymerisation reaction between the two components inside the product to be initialised almost instantly, once the product has been applied to the substrate.
The main benefits of a UV process are:
- the use of products with very low or even zero emissions
- a reduction in drying times compared to the use of ovens and IR lamps, with a consequent reduction in the energy consumption of the process, also thanks to the use of UV LED lamps
- a much higher process speed than traditional production techniques, also thanks to the fact that UV radiation does not develop heat, unlike ovens and IR lamps: this allows to further speed up the process, since it eliminates the cooling phase
Lechler UV-Tech Process
Lechler UV-Tech Process allows to carry out partial or spot repairs in an extremely simple way, with high productivity, very low energy consumption and solvent emissions.
- MAXIMUM APPLICATION VERSATILITY: ready-for-use products and without pot-life, which are ideal for small touch-ups or for Spot Repairs processes
- VERY FAST DRYING BY MEANS OF UV-LED LAMPS: just a few minutes with minimal energy consumption
- HIGH PROCESS PRODUCTIVITY: also thanks to the removal of the cooling phase
- VERY LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: VOC=0 for the putty and < 340 g/l for the primer filler.
The UV-TECH process allows you to optimise repair times and at the same time to reduce energy costs, particularly significant factors in spot repairs.
UV-Tech PROCESS of Lechler consists of:
(watch the tutorial video)
UV100 ULTRAFAN UV-TECH PUTTY - Fine-grained knifing putty with UV-LED drying, packaged in a practical tube to level up small revision imperfections on metallic substrates. Ideal for SPOT repair painting processes.
UV300 ULTRAFAN UV-TECH FILLER - Ready-for-use sealer-primer surfacer, with very fast UV-LED drying, for high-efficiency painting processes with low solvent emission. Sealer/primer filler for all car repair works, it is ideal for SPOT repair processes and small touch-ups where speed of execution is priority.
EL300 ENERGY LINE UV-TECH FILLER - Sealer-primer surfacer with UV-LED drying, in the practical aerosol package for those looking for maximum ease of use.
Download the leaflet
- Very low environmental impact compared to a traditional process
- 70% time reduction of the whole repair process
- 60% cost saving compared to an IR-Tech process